After saying mom and dad, the next word children say, is NO – they are pissed-off about all the information and requirements adults have from them.
What if you take that No back into your life and shout it out loud?
- “Don’t tell me why my dream can’t become a reality!”
- “Don’t tell me that I can’t.”
- “Don’t tell me that my dream is too big – could be too big for you, but I want it.”
Why rediscover how to say NO first and YES, second? Because most people don’t see your dream, what you want to accomplish and, more importantly, they don’t envision how you could get there. Therefore, block out the non-believers first, and only then, confident in your power, knowledge, and willingness to be even more successful, say YES:
- Say yes to opportunities
- Say yes to offering and receiving help
- Say yes to those before you dreaming big and becoming a bit success
- Say yes to those who failed to accomplish a dream, yet, stood up again and built another one even bigger
Even though your success comes from your work and effort, inevitable, there will be others involved as well:
- from the mailman that has to deliver your important letters on time, to an employee that has to follow your instructions with confidence
- from the people you are collaborating with, to your family that has to support your dream and success even if they don’t believe in it…yet!
The “23 Keys to Success” infographic show you how to be successful, dream big and allow others involvement in a constructive and profitable way for both parties: you and them.